Tuesday 5 August 2008

Life 2

I just noticed it's a week since I last wrote anything on the blog - a sure sign I have been very busy or there's not much going on ...

I certainly have been busy but it's more PEP been keeping me occupied - this is the time of the year when funders start wanting end of year reports etc - it's tedious work but somebody has to do it...

Locally there seems to be a fair bit of subterranean activity going on with darkest fears and mutterings and mumblings...all around the Fairer Scotland Fund et al. Tomorrow there is a meeting to discuss it, which I bet will reach no conclusions but you never know...

This weekend my better half and I celebrated (if that is the word) 35 years of marriage...it was a time to reflect on how many people who attended our wedding are no longer with us and how full our family is of people who were not then even a twinkle in anyone's eye. It gave us both pause for thought...

No comments: