Tuesday 25 September 2007

An uplifting message

'I will not be judged today by yesterday.....Today I begin again, focused on the success I will create today' - sent as an uplifting message from someone I count as a friend though we have never met...and it pretty much describes my approach to life...loosely translated - 'you're only as good as your last success'...so you've got to keep on trying.

Tonight at Muirhouse Community Council a motion is put ' That the council withdraw from all dealings with the local Coalition councillors for their attack on local projects and their failure to consult'. Looks at first it might be passed without dissent then a rethink - the motion is to be sent to the joint community council meeting next week...it gave Cllr Morris something to think about ...she scurried off early....

No comments: