Monday 17 December 2007

Various

Spoke too soon! I find I have missed two crucial presents - brother in law and grandson...so it's out again to the shops - a nightmare...

The Labour Group meeting this afternoon was, as usual, a protracted affair (hands up, I'm as guilty as the rest for wanting my worth of tuppences) - three and a half hours though: we're definitely in for the long haul.

Tomorrow is the Economic Development Committee - I have received a couple of communications from Margaret Smith MSP complaining about the process used by officials in the Newbridge situation - she makes a series of pretty serious allegations about lack of due process and deliberate manipulation of the facts by officials...it's pretty unheard of and I'll be interested to know how Andrew Holmes will respond to the criticism.

Finally, the newly weds invited us to dinner last night and very pleasant it was too...

No comments: