Thursday 12 July 2007

Writing & diaries

No meetings so gardening last night then at 8 went in to watch Alistair Campbell's Diaries on BBC 2. Reported coverage so far suggests he has been very loyal to Tony Blair but the book will be a 'must read' for me this summer. I only met Campbell twice - and even then it was little more than a handshake and a 'how do you do.' So I only have impressions of him but they are vivid. Very sexy, total alpha male, guarded, watching everything...a kind of seen it all but hoping there might be more look. Wish I had a sample of his handwriting - there's a lot to learn from the way someone writes their name. I once analysed Princess Alexandra's handwriting - she was so impressed she had her lady in waiting write to thank me...it's a great ice-breaker and so long as I'm careful about not being too frank it's fun too!

No comments: